Large Landjaeger Display Case / Fits 16-32 Pairs
Own a brilliant piece of Wisconsin history with this handmade wooden display case - 1 of just 3 crafted for our largest series of displays, and the only remaining case still available through Karate Fight.
We partnered with Master Sausage Maker, Heinz Mattmann, to bring these limited-edition cases to life, and it's an absolute honor to work with a true Green County legend with over 55 years of sausage-making (and wood-working) experience under his belt.
More than just a pretty face, these display cases help to keep a steady airflow moving throughout the pairs of landjaeger - allowing them to properly air-dry while also preventing any mold from developing.
Landjaeger cases have been around for as long as modern producers can remember, and it is believed that the cases are inspired by traditional meat markets in Europe where owners would proudly hang their sausages for all to see.
- This beautiful case was built of Quality Pine Board in January & February of 2022, and Heinz has added his wood-burned "HM" signature & this case's specific number: 2022-1
- Display case also comes with a unique Certificate of Authenticity, featuring additional details and your case's unique number.
- Basic dimensions are 19" H from base to tip of roof, and 25" W from one end of the roof to the other. And she's sturdy as all get out.
- Whopping 18.5" interior space and dual-dowel design comfortably holds over 16-32 pairs of landjaeger.
- If inquiring in the Madison area, please feel free to touch base and we can arrange a meetup to avoid shipping costs.
- Everyone is welcome to reach out in the Contact section with any questions, and thanks to Heinz for all the hard work that went into this meaty masterpiece!