Medium Landjaeger Display Case / Fits up to 12 Pairs
Own a brilliant piece of Wisconsin history with this wooden display case, handcrafted in New Glarus and featuring a Swiss crest and "Landjaeger" burned into the eye-catching facade.
We partnered with Master Sausage Maker, Heinz Mattmann, to bring these limited-edition cases to life, and it's an absolute honor to work with a true Green County legend with over 55 years of sausage-making (and wood-working) experience under his belt.
More than just a pretty face, these display cases help to keep a steady airflow moving throughout the pairs of landjaeger - allowing them to properly air-dry while also preventing any mold from developing.
- This beautiful case was built of Quality Pine Board, and Heinz hand-stained them in different tones to give each case its own distinct identity.
- Basic dimensions are 14" H from base to tip of roof, and 17" W from one end of the roof to the other.
- 11.5" interior space and single-dowel design comfortably holds 10-12 pairs of landjaeger.
- Plastic tubing over dowels prevents oils from penetrating the wood.
- Heinz also wood-burned his signature and the year of production into the piece.
Local Contact & General Questions:
- If inquiring in the Madison area, please feel free to touch base and we can arrange a meetup to avoid shipping costs.
- Everyone is welcome to reach out in the *Contact section* with any questions.