The Grey Giant
In the heart of a bustling city,
he felt very trapped.
The Grey Giant lives in a grey city, surrounded by rock-covered roads, tall buildings of stone, and other grey giants.
Far off in the distance, he admires a vast and beautiful countryside – though this land is also home to mysterious cave dwellers, winged beasts, and water serpents.
Putting all fears aside, the Grey Giant sets forth into the unknown where some unexpected friends will help him discover an appreciation for others and a newfound sense of home.
By: Jesse Brookstein
Illustrated by: Jessalyn Mailoa
Length: 32 pages
Release Date: October 2020
We're incredibly proud to say The Grey Giant is also available through locally-owned bookstores and gift shops, including:
* The Regal Find - 1834 Parmenter St, Middleton, WI 53562
* Hatch Art House - 1248 Williamson St, Madison, WI 53703
* Cafe Domestique - 1408 Williamson St, Madison, WI 53703
* Kismet Books - 101 N Main St, Verona, WI 53593
* DUNE gift + home - 155 W Main St, Stoughton, WI 53589
* XO Gift Co. - 4309 Tennyson St, Denver, CO 80212