Since the July 2021 release of "A Perfect Pair: The History of Landjaeger in Green County, Wisconsin," we've been lucky enough to chat with some local Wisconsinites about all things landjaeger.
Please check out these local media mentions, and cheers to Elyssa Vondra, Bobby Tanzilo, Steph Peters, Maija Inveiss, Chris Chambers, Emma Waldinger, Noreen Rueckert, Jen Rubin, Matt Geiger, and Brad Kolberg for all the support!
- The Monroe Times: Getting to the Meat of the Story
- OnMilwaukee: "A Perfect Pair" traces the history and styles of Wisconsin landjaeger sausage
- Madison's Q106: 3 Trivia Questions about Landjaeger and Sausage
- One of 11 books showcased in the 2022 Madison Magazine Big Book List
- Wisconsin People & Ideas Magazine: Wisconsin Table, Winter 2022
- Edible Madison: Local Foodies Reading List, Spring 2022
- 2022 Green County Visitor & Activity Guide
- Love Wisconsin: Local Tradition
- Post Messenger Recorder; Belleville, Monticello & New Glarus: A Perfect Pair
- Madison Isthmus: What's So Special About Landjaeger?
- Wisconsin Life: Childhood Love of Sausage Snack Inspires Book
- City Cast Madison: The Local Meat Snack Popping Up in Madison Bars